- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Esthetician full time or part time
- Job Description:
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
We are more than the leader in accessible massage—we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician at our Braintree franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including: Employer Paid Health/Dental Insurance, Paid Time off and free services to help you take care of you. (learn more hiring process)
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with base pay of $18/service hour with adjustment for experience/education. $3 additional for each enhancement preformed and 10%-15% of all retail sales. In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and our members and guests.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within our policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting:
- Employer Paid Health/Dental Insurance, Paid Time off and free services to help you take care of you