- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Esthetician- Receptionist
- Job Description:
Sophisticated and luxurious spa and we are looking for a full-time esthetician to join our dynamic team. We will pride ourselves on our exceptional client services and provide top notch customer service. This will be a startup spa that will require all staff members to work as a team. Each technician will also be responsible for covering the front desk when they do not have a client. Answering phone calls, making appointments, cashing out clients, restocking rooms and light cleaning will be part of this job. Once the spa becomes established, some parts of this role and responsibilities may change. Looking for a candidate who is willing to go above and beyond, be part of a team, not work as an individual. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the beauty industry.
- Current candidate must have a current license to perform esthetic services as required by the MA state board of cosmetology
- Candidate must be responsible, professional and reliable, with great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to our establishment, clientele and policies
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships and develop a high retention rate
- Extra certifications or licenses in Massage Therapy, makeup artist or nail technician a major plus!
Required experience and skills:
- Spa: 1 year
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry a plus
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent Communication skills: must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the hotel and by guests who frequently visit the hotel.
- Physical: requires writing, standing for long periods, lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, walking, repetitive motions and excellent speaking ability.
- Technical: must have strong computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and managing a database is a plus.
Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting: