- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Massage Therapist
- Job Description:
We are proud to offer an amazing opportunity for Licensed Massage Therapists to join our Wellness Department. Over the past 5 years, the Club has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and our membership base now stands at over 4,700 people. Demand for Wellness Services has never been higher and we are ready to launch Massage Services as our next line of programming available to both members and non-members in our community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate and motivated Licensed Massage Therapists to join our Team of Personal Trainers, Certified Fitness Instructors and Registered Dieticians to deliver a complete healthy lifestyle to our members. Interested candidates who are selected to join our team will have exclusive access to our member base and an established audience ready to start treatments right away!
We are looking for part-time staff, who can work anywhere from 5 to 25 hours per week.
Job Description Position Summary: The Licensed Massage Therapist provides various massage therapy services and treatments that compliments fitness programs, improves overall sense of well-being, and enhances the Club experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop and maintain personalized relationships with clients.
- Educate clients on available Wellness & Fitness programs at the Club that would be beneficial to the member.
- Discuss ongoing treatment options with clients to determine how to address the individual needs of each client.
- Is able to utilize a variety of massage techniques to work with members with interests ranging from exercise recovery to relaxation and stress relief.
- Serve as an expert in muscle and body analysis and make maintenance recommendations and referrals to Club Professionals when needed.
- Promote and sell massage therapy services and encourage repeat business.
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- Massage Therapy License in State of Massachusetts.
- Ability to perform multiple types of massage therapy services and treatments.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- Flexible schedule to include some evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team of professionals.
- Responsible for collection of payments related to services provided through club software.
Members of the Massage Therapy Team Receive:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Complimentary Club Membership (and discounted membership for immediate family)
- Eligibility for benefits such as 401(k) participation
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Hourly / PT
- Job Setting: