- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Job Description:
As an esthetician at our spa, essential duties include performing professional quality facials within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, performing esthetic services based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We Offer: Year Round Employment! WE ARE NOT SEASONAL!
Flexible Scheduling - (you decide how many hours a day and in a row)
Health and Dental plans for full time employees (25 scheduled hours per week)
Paid vacation and personal days for full time employees
Paid holidays for full and part time employees
Tutition Reinbursement plan for full time employees
Deeply Discounted Massages, Facials and Total Body Stretch
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent guest service.
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests, recommending services and products, and recommending and performing protocols based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Linking skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing facials, as well as the ability to follow protocols.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting:
- Day Spa
- full time benefits available: medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation time
- South Portland