- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Hairstylist (Assistant Training Program)
- Job Description:
We provide the opportunity to jump start your hair career. At our salon you have many teammates to constantly help you learn and grow with our level system. Our structured assistant training program for new talent is 4-6 months long where you will focus on growing many different skill sets for success . You may start from the bottom but with us the sky's the limit! We look forward to meeting you!
-Education in coloring, foiling, cutting, product, retail, makeup and more.
-Hands on training in customer service; answering phones, checking in and checking out using a cloud based POS system.
-Hands on assisting in shampoos, coloring, extension removal, brazilian blowouts and so much more!
-10% commission on all assisted sales and tips on assisted services
-Hourly pay until graduated to stylist position then opportunity for scaled commission based pay!
We're looking for...
-someone to assist lead stylist with extension removal, brazilian blowouts, foiling, shampoos and blowdrying
-assist colleague stylists with mixing additional color, learn color lines and consultation skills
-someone with a passion to launch their hair career
-someone always willing to grow and learn from others, a team player.
-assist in light salon cleaning responsibilities and daily salon an boutique needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 6- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cosmetology License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Hourly / FT
- Job Setting: