- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Zeel Massage Therapists
- Job Description:
Zeel Health provides best-in-class pain management, medical testing, and musculoskeletal care from licensed professionals, in person and virtually, to people in their homes and workplaces.
We are leaders and innovators in connecting patients and clients with trusted in-person and telehealth care. Join us in our mission to make vital health and wellness treatments seamless and accessible—because healthcare feels better at home.
Zeel Health is seeking talented Massage Therapists for in-home appointments in southern New Hampshire. In this role, you will be contracted to provide massage services to patients in their homes. Zeel's
booking platform will alert you to massage appointments available in your area. Using the Zeel Provider App, you can accept appointments that fit into your schedule. Providers in the Zeel network have a strong massage skillset and are able to provide exceptional massage services that help to alleviate patients’ chronic pain and other related ailments.
With the highest earnings potential in the industry and live support—7 days a week, 365 days a year—Zeel has quickly become the largest and leading health and wellness company targeting in-person musculoskeletal care.
Have the freedom to work when and where you want with flexibility and scheduling on your terms and no minimum work requirements. The Zeel Support and Trust & Safety teams are standing by at all times, available any time a provider in the Zeel network is in a home, hotel, spa, or workplace for an appointment.
With Zeel, your safety is our #1 priority. Additional Massage Opportunities
You may also be eligible to deliver medically prescribed massages in your area after taking a
few additional steps, which include providing your NPI number. No additional training or certification is necessary.
- See available appointments in your area that have been prescribed by a doctor.
- Patients typically hold prescriptions for at least six massages, typically with the same provider, offering greater appointment and earning potential.
- Zeel Health sets up the service relationships with insurance companies, so you don’t have to complete any paperwork or apply directly yourself. You can access opportunities with multiple medical networks by signing up with the Zeel Health platform
- Must have valid Massage Therapy license in the state(s) you wish to practice
- Current professional liability insurance with a minimum of $1 million per occurrence and
$3 million aggregate coverage
- Own a smartphone to accept appointments through the Zeel app (iPhone 4s or above or Android 4.0.3 or above). The phone must be lockable via a password or biometric identification, like a thumbprint
- You must be registered with the NPPES and hold an NPI (National Provider Identifier) number in order to accept medically prescribed massages on the Zeel Health network.
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Outstanding, compassionate interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer care to clients/patients at all times
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from appointments
- Ability to speak, understand, and write English fluently
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Hourly / PT
- Job Setting:
- Out Call
- New Hampshire