- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Licensed Nail Technician
- Job Description:
The primary focus of our Nail Technicians are to administer manicures and pedicures with accompanying hand and foot massage as scheduled by spa concierges.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Saturdays are a must.
We are a ski resort, so it is required that all employees work holidays & weekends.
- Provide consistent professional treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs using our retail products.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
Must hold and maintain a current Maine state license.
- Listing Type:
- Nail Technician
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting:
- -Commission and guaranteed gratuities -Retail Commission -FREE Season Pass including skiing for free as well as resort-wide discounts -Assistance w/ housing arrangements