- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Skin Therapist (Esthetician) Plymouth,MA
- Job Description:
The skin therapist (ST) is responsible for engaging with guests and consulting with them on their skin care needs to recommend products and services. The ST delivers quality professional services with emphasis on the guest’s total look. They support the prestige sales manager (PSM) and focus on performance (service/retail sales, and in-store events), people (guest service), and process (operating procedures and compliance standards). This position requires a passion for the beauty industry, exceptional guest service, and the aptitude to learn and communicate product knowledge.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
The ST is a champion of our mission, vision, and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the following (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
- Drive skin services and prestige retail skin sales
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell prestige skin and makeup products.
- Support the execution of in-store events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience while delivering on sales goals.
- Embody the brand by delivering exceptional service and driving guest loyalty.
- Develop guest relationships through consultations and appropriate retail and service recommendations.
- Serve all guests, including walk-in guests, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop a partnership with prestige beauty advisors and service professionals to provide a total-store and well- rounded guest experience
- Establish professional peer and brand partner relationships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on sales and service goals.
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with our company and state board policies, procedures, and standards.
- Follow all safety and infection control procedures before, during, and after services.
- Follow established service protocols to ensure a consistent and exceptional guest experience.
- Utilize appropriate booking and clientele systems to book guests for return services and for events.
- Manage supplies, and testers, and communicate any needs to the PSM, ensuring you are guest-ready at all times.
- Attend mandatory services and retail product trainings and meetings.
- Esthetician or Cosmetology license
- Previous relevant work experience is preferred
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques for performing facials, skin analysis and microdermabrasion
- Proficiency with the latest techniques for performing make up applications
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work
- Proficiency to demonstrate, recommend and sell prestige skin and makeup products
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basis
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting:
- up to 70% commission and health and dental available.