- Listing ID:
- Job Title:
- Massage Therapist
- Job Description:
Spa is seeking an On-Call Massage Therapist! The Spa full body massages, facials, waxing, etc. Hours are flexible, but weekend availability is a must. Experience in a professional environment is preferred, and training on signature services will be provided. Benefits include corporate discounts at hotels and restaurants within the Hay Creek Hotels collection and Lafayette Hotels.
Pay: Commission Based Position
Availability: Looking for Wednesday, Thursday coverage along with Weekend Availability required.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
- Licensed message therapist
- Proven organizational skills.
- Previous spa systems knowledge preferred (Spa Biz a plus)
- Ability to work in a constructive, team working environment with a positive, upbeat and customer-focused attitude.
- Flexibility to work nights or mornings, weekends, holidays, and busy seasonal days (i.e. town festivals).
- Successful completion of background check.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Listing Type:
- Compensation Model:
- Job Setting: